Top 20 HR blogs for your small businessWelcome to Staff Squared’s hand picked top 20 bloggers of 2015! With HR Software and HR now moving at such a pace it’s difficult to keep up with the latest trends and developments in the space. These bloggers do a great job of distilling the most useful and important information in to their sites. Below we list our favourite bloggers, along with their social media contact details. Click a link to open their blog, and don’t forget to reach out to them online too.
1. John Sumser – hrexaminer.com
Principal Analyst, KeyInterveral Research. Digging into the realities of HR Practitioner experience with technology. Editor of HRExaminer.com. Occidental, CA
2. Renee Robson – reneeroberz.wordpress.com
Passionate about HR and learning and development. Melbourne Australia
3. Sharlyn Lauby – hrbartender.com
An HR pro turned consultant. Workplace tips and advice. South Florida
4. Chantal Bechervaise – takeitpersonelly.com
Originally from Montreal, Quebec but now resides in Carleton Place, Ontario. A passion and enthusiam for everything Human Resources, Leadership and Social Media
5. Robin Schooling – robinschooling.com
On a mission to make organisations better by making HR better. Cultivates conversations between HR professionals and organisational leaders.Louisiana USA
6. Gem Reucroft – hrgemblog.com
An HRD in the healthcare industry and Fellow of the CIPD. Also blogs on www.careergem-blog.com as well as for the HR Director Magazine
7. Katrina Collier – winningimpression.com/blog
Since 2009 has been showing SMEs to blue chips around the globe how to source their staff on social media.
8. Neil Morrison – change-effect.com
HR professional writing and tweeting about the world of work and employment.
9. Jon Ingham – joningham.com
Analyst, blogger, consultant and speaker in strategic, innovative HR. Lives in UK
10. Katherine Duff – keepinghrsimple.co.uk
Helping small businesses to manage their HR
11. Sabrina Baker – acaciahrsolutions.com
Sabrina focuses on HR Outsourcing, HR Consulting and HR Placement and works with small businesses who have no need for full time human resource staff and large businesses who need to supplement the skillset of their HR staff.
12. Ian Welsh – hr.toolbox.com/users/content/IanWelsh
Immersed in the worlds of Human Resources and Communcations as a freelance practitioner, writer and explorer of concepts
13. Lynne Rose – personnel-placements.co.uk
Lynne is a permanent and temporary recruitment specialist who also provides HR advice
14. Elizabeth LalliReese – txstrategichr.com
A Vice President of Human Resources. Elizabeth is a law school grad in HR and has a SPHR certification as well as a SHRM-SCP. Lives in Texas
15. Martin Dangerfield – martindangerfield.com/blog
Living in the UK, Martin has 20 years commercial experience, whose key markets are within the IT services.
16. Kazim Ladimeji – thecareercafe.co.uk
An MCIPD qualifiedexpert HR and Career blogger, Kazim provides topical and timely HR and Careers articles and tweets
17. Niki Rosenbaum – treacletiger.co.uk
A member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
18. Carolyn Giles – hardwickhr.co.uk
Based in Devon Carolyn is a Director of Hardwick HR which specialises in supporting small businesses in HR in the Devon and Cornwall area
19. Helen Giles – mungosbroadway.org.uk
A human resources director in the homeless sector who writes features for HR magazines and tweets about HR
20. Jessica Merrell – workology.com
One of the leading voices in HR and workplace technology and author of Workology Manifesto
It's easy to get started with Staff Squared
Get a FREE trial
Book a FREE demo
We'll show you how our software can transform your HR in just 15 minutes.