Create job vacancies
Before you can track any candidates, you first need a job for them to apply for. With our Jobs feature, you can create vacancies (active or inactive) by filling out a job template which includes:
- Job title.
- Job location.
- Job description including duties and responsibilities.
- Job type.
- Hours of work.
- Company benefits.
- Salary (hour, day, month or year).
- Desirable/required skills.
- Desirable/required qualifications.
Keep a record of candidates
- Store candidate CVs.
- Create a talent pool for future vacancies.
- Assign candidates to job vacancies.
- Choose who has access to Jobs.
- Set visibility per job or candidate.
Plus more small business HR features
Easily manage holidays, sickness, events and custom absences in a handy calendar environment. Allow staff to self service their own time off requests.
Take care of your HR needs in one online place with secure access for all your administrators, managers and staff.
Upload and stay up to date with your employment and HR documents. Available online for you and your staff to access conveniently.