No further action letter
Send this letter to an employee when a warning or disciplinary meeting has been held and no further action will be taken as a result of satisfactory improvement having been made by the employee to their performance and/or conduct.
Download this template
Other documents in this category
- Letter of Concern£4.99Download
- Disciplinary Outcome - Warning£4.99Download
- Disciplinary Invite - Warning£4.99Download
- Appeal Response - Warning£4.99Download
- Appeal Response - Dismissal£4.99Download
- Appeal Outcome - Warning Upheld£4.99Download
- Appeal Outcome - Dismissal Upheld£4.99Download
- Dismissal or demotion letter£4.99Download
- Final warning letter£4.99Download
- Improvement letter following a warning or disciplinary meeting£4.99Download
- First formal warning letter£4.99Download
- Disciplinary policy and procedure£4.99Download
Want to safely store and manage your HR documents online?
Upload, share and make files available to your staff, all within Staff Squared. Start your FREE trial today.
It's easy to get started with Staff Squared
Get a FREE trial
Book a FREE demo
We'll show you how our software can transform your HR in just 15 minutes.