No further action letter
When an employee has been subject to a disciplinary hearing on grounds of misconduct, their employer must provide them with a misconduct outcome letter. This letter outlines the decision resulting from a disciplinary hearing and the reasons for the outcome, clarifying that no further action will be taken. The letter should also confirm that any information relating to the particular incident will be removed from the employee’s files.
Download this template
Other documents in this category
- Letter of Concern£4.99Download
- Disciplinary Outcome - Warning£4.99Download
- Disciplinary Invite - Warning£4.99Download
- Appeal Response - Warning£4.99Download
- Appeal Response - Dismissal£4.99Download
- Appeal Outcome - Warning Upheld£4.99Download
- Appeal Outcome - Dismissal Upheld£4.99Download
- Dismissal or demotion letter£4.99Download
- Final warning letter£4.99Download
- Improvement letter following a warning or disciplinary meeting£4.99Download
- First formal warning letter£4.99Download
- Disciplinary policy and procedure£4.99Download
Want to safely store and manage your HR documents online?
Upload, share and make files available to your staff, all within Staff Squared. Start your FREE trial today.
It's easy to get started with Staff Squared
Get a FREE trial
Book a FREE demo
In 15 minutes we'll show you how our software can transform your HR.