Letter of Concern
Send this letter to an employee when you need to raise concerns regarding an incident or issue with regard to their employment that they need to be made aware of and make improvements to ensure it doesn’t happen again.
Download this template
Other documents in this category
- Disciplinary Outcome - Warning£4.99Download
- Disciplinary Invite - Warning£4.99Download
- Appeal Response - Warning£4.99Download
- Appeal Response - Dismissal£4.99Download
- Appeal Outcome - Warning Upheld£4.99Download
- Appeal Outcome - Dismissal Upheld£4.99Download
- Dismissal or demotion letter£4.99Download
- Final warning letter£4.99Download
- Improvement letter following a warning or disciplinary meeting£4.99Download
- First formal warning letter£4.99Download
- No further action letter£4.99Download
- Disciplinary policy and procedure£4.99Download
Want to safely store and manage your HR documents online?
Upload, share and make files available to your staff, all within Staff Squared. Start your FREE trial today.
It's easy to get started with Staff Squared
Get a FREE trial
Book a FREE demo
In 15 minutes we'll show you how our software can transform your HR.