First formal warning letter
All employers who have held a disciplinary hearing must provide the employee with a letter confirming the outcome for poor performance. When giving a warning the letter must state what the employee is expected to do in order to improve their performance, together with a timescale for the improvement.
Download this template
Other documents in this category
- Letter of Concern£4.99Download
- Disciplinary Outcome - Warning£4.99Download
- Disciplinary Invite - Warning£4.99Download
- Appeal Response - Warning£4.99Download
- Appeal Response - Dismissal£4.99Download
- Appeal Outcome - Warning Upheld£4.99Download
- Appeal Outcome - Dismissal Upheld£4.99Download
- Dismissal or demotion letter£4.99Download
- Final warning letter£4.99Download
- Improvement letter following a warning or disciplinary meeting£4.99Download
- No further action letter£4.99Download
- Disciplinary policy and procedure£4.99Download
Want to safely store and manage your HR documents online?
Upload, share and make files available to your staff, all within Staff Squared. Start your FREE trial today.
It's easy to get started with Staff Squared
Get a FREE trial
Book a FREE demo
In 15 minutes we'll show you how our software can transform your HR.