Dismissal or demotion letter
A ‘Dismissal or Demotion’ letter is sent to an employee if they have failed to improve their conduct or performance and the company wishes to dismiss them or take other action other than dismissal.
This letter must only be used where the company has already followed the appropriate disciplinary procedure and must be read in conjunction with the company’s Disciplinary Policy and Procedure.
Other documents in this category
- Letter of Concern£4.99Download
- Disciplinary Outcome - Warning£4.99Download
- Disciplinary Invite - Warning£4.99Download
- Appeal Response - Warning£4.99Download
- Appeal Response - Dismissal£4.99Download
- Appeal Outcome - Warning Upheld£4.99Download
- Appeal Outcome - Dismissal Upheld£4.99Download
- Final warning letter£4.99Download
- Improvement letter following a warning or disciplinary meeting£4.99Download
- First formal warning letter£4.99Download
- No further action letter£4.99Download
- Disciplinary policy and procedure£4.99Download
Want to safely store and manage your HR documents online?
Upload, share and make files available to your staff, all within Staff Squared HR. Start your FREE trial today.
It's easy to get started with Staff Squared HR
Get a FREE trial
Book a FREE demo
We'll show you how our software can transform your HR in just 15 minutes.