Disciplinary policy and procedure
The purpose of Disciplinary Policy and Procedure is to set and maintain standards of conduct within a company, and in doing so, ensure that all employees are treated fairly and consistently. It is designed to help and encourage all employees to achieve and maintain satisfactory standards of conduct.
Download this template
Other documents in this category
- Letter of Concern£4.99Download
- Disciplinary Outcome - Warning£4.99Download
- Disciplinary Invite - Warning£4.99Download
- Appeal Response - Warning£4.99Download
- Appeal Response - Dismissal£4.99Download
- Appeal Outcome - Warning Upheld£4.99Download
- Appeal Outcome - Dismissal Upheld£4.99Download
- Dismissal or demotion letter£4.99Download
- Final warning letter£4.99Download
- Improvement letter following a warning or disciplinary meeting£4.99Download
- First formal warning letter£4.99Download
- No further action letter£4.99Download
Want to safely store and manage your HR documents online?
Upload, share and make files available to your staff, all within Staff Squared. Start your FREE trial today.
It's easy to get started with Staff Squared
Get a FREE trial
Book a FREE demo
We'll show you how our software can transform your HR in just 15 minutes.