Skills Assessment Test Worksheet
Following on from our blog post about Skills Assessment Tests, here is an example of one. By providing a selection of tests, you can build a broader picture of the applicant and potentially narrow down your pool of potential interviewees.
In an Excel spreadsheet, how would you calculate the total number of festival attendees automatically? The figure should be able to change as more tickets are purchased.
- SUM (B2-B10)
- ADD (B2-B10)
- TOTAL (B2:B10)
- ADD (B2:B10)
- SUM (B2:B10)
Please read the following paragraph. Which of the following statements could be true?
Fred married Joan in 1962. He and his wife were both in their early 20s at the time. Together, they have four children. Daniel is their oldest child and was born three years and two months after Fred and Joan’s wedding. Sally is their second child and was born in September, just under 2.5 years after Daniel. Kimberley was their next child and was born in January 1971. Fred and Joan’s last daughter was born in April 1975 and was named Alice.
- Fred was born in 1943.
- Sally was a teenager before her younger sister Alice was born.
- Daniel was born in April.
- Fred and Joan married in August.Which of these would result in mail potentially not reaching its intended destination?
Which of these would result in mail potentially not reaching its intended destination?
- Frederick Lincoln, 12 Elmwood Crescent, St Albans, Hertfordshire.
- Fred Lincon, 12 Elmwood Cres, St Albans, Hertfordshire.
- Fred J. Lincoln, 12 Emwood Crescent, St Albans, HERTS.
- Lincoln, 12 Elmwood Crescent, St. Albans, Herts.
Samuel is less sad than Sam, who is saddest?
The following phone numbers are all formatted differently. Which is typed incorrectly?
- 08272 273972
- 0827 2273972
- 082 72278972
- 08 272273972
- 0827 227 3972
Please read the following paragraph. Which question can you not answer?
Albert Reginald Saul worked as a miner in the North East of England between 1940 and 1952, when he lost his job. Albert lived with his wife Eliza May and their four children Carl, Henry, Lucille and Penelope. When Albert lost his job, he decided to retire from work and spent his time creating a thriving allotment. His grandchildren, six in total, would frequently visit to help out. The whole family would take advantage of the items that Albert grew in his allotment, as ingredients for dishes like hot pots, stews, casseroles and broths. When Albert stopped working on his allotment in 1960, his oldest son took over and eventually passed it on to his own daughters, Katherine and Sarah.
- How many years passed between Albert’s mining career ending and him giving up his allotment?
- What was Albert’s wife’s middle name?
- What was the name of the child that Albert passed the allotment to?
- What were the names of two of Albert’s granddaughters?
What are the top 10 Reasons small business fail? It’s good to know what the pitfalls are and which successful strategies and tactics you can employ to give your business a fighting chance. Discover more about the benefits of HR software.